Ideal for microscope calibration and shading correction, the Clemex stage micrometer comes with a NIST traceable certificate. This stage micrometer can be usesd for transmitted as well as reflected light. Calibrating your image analysis system with the appropriate stage micrometer will assure accurate results.
Two targets with nested rectangles of NIST Traceable sizes. The calibration certificate is included.
10 x 8 matrix of 250 and 125 micron-squares used for optical distortion verification.
1 mm-ray circle with 100 division ticks.
Includes a specifically designed wooden case and a certification to NIST.
1. 10 x 8 matrix of 250 micron-squares
used for optical distortion verification
2. Two targets (Landscape and Portrait) with
nested rectangles of NIST Traceable sizes
used with automatic calibration
3. 16 370-micron thin bars at 11.25 degrees
4. 16 185-micron thin bars at 11.25 degrees
5. Serial Barcode
(for tracking calibrated value from certificate)
6. 50 mm ruler
7. 1 mm-ray circle with 100 division ticks
8. Reflected mirror for shading correction
9. 10 x 8 matrix of 125 micron-squares
for vertical, horizontal and
aspect ratio calibration.
Clemex elsewhere on the net