In this job you will contribute to the development of a new distributed computational microscopy softare based on a Python/C++ backend and a complex web frontend.
Our tech stack : Python, TensorFlow, C++, Yarn, Node, Typescript, Webpack, React/Redux, Jest, Git
The software developer is pivotal in Clemex Technology’s vision of delivering a simple user-friendly user experience for our systems through automation. You’ll contribute to numerous high-profile projects of strategic importance to the business and will share your knowledge of best practices, strategies, and techniques. Located in Montreal, the team is small, friendly, dynamic and geared towards innovation, using the best available technologies.
- Develop our Python backend
- Develop our React/Redux fat client
- Software requirement elicitation and analysis
- Participate in designing and reviewing user workflows
- Help with wireframing and share UX best practices
- Graphical mockups integration
Talents and requirements:
- 5 years experience in a software development environment.
- 3 year python development experience in a professional
- 1 years experience with Typescript. React and redux proficiency is a plus.
- Experience with git source control
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
- Ability to work in an agile team environment with strong written and oral communication and skills in french and english.
- You are respectful of others, like to take ownership of your projects and enjoy success.
- Strong desire to learn new methods, technologies or scientific development
- A focus on software craftsmanship; a passion for the craft.
- Experience with computer vision, imaging systems, robotic systems, scientific programming and/or machine learning is a plus